Thursday, March 1, 2012

"It's Randy hello, it's Randy"



I just had some dude try to walk into my house saying "It's Randy, hello it's Randy". I was sitting at the computer thinking about what to write about and I hear someone open the storm door and then try the knob. I immediately throw open the door and go "Who the Fuck is Randy!?" The dude throws his hands in the air and goes "I'm just from the Denver Post I just want to see if you're interested in a weekend paper." and tries to shake my hand I slapped his hand away from me and told him to get off my property. This son of a bitch tried to walk into my house and then when he realized he was about two seconds from getting his teeth rearranged he tried to sell me a freaking newspaper?!! The only reason I didn't stomp this dude out is because he was wearing a Denver Post stocking cap and jacket. The more I think about it though the more it pisses me off. It's almost 8 o'clock at night and this asshole is out going door to door. My own friends don't even walk into my house uninvited especially with a sick little girl and a pregnant wife in the house. Daddy's on high alert!! I don't know what this dude was thinking. Maybe he thought Nina lived here by herself because he sure looked scared as hell when I came flying out onto the front step at him. It takes a lot to get me fired up to the point where I would hurt somebody but that did it for sure. You try walking into my house like that and we're gonna go a couple rounds. What would it take to get you guys fired up like that?

9 comments:

  1. WTF?!? That takes some balls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have felt the same way! I am surprised you didn't monkey stomp the shit outta that dude! A man must protect his castle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude had me and Scout flying out the front door at him. He didn't know who was gonna hurt him worse, me or the mongrel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the direction Chappy. Now I know where I should be looking for the important stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. mentioned on Nina's post, but just in case you didn't see it. This is how houses here are getting robbed. If you are home, they come up with some lame excuse as to being there. If not, they break in park a stolen car in your garage and rob you blind. This is per our sheriff's reports.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a cop tell me the same thing. Another story was knocking and saying "I'm looking for Dave, must have the wrong house". Beware...and be packing :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoah! Impressive restraint in not dismantling that guy. Did you call the post and see if this guy was legit? I think Stacy has a good point.

    Also, guy at work had a similar incident, watching a movie in the basement with his fam, heard a noise upstairs, investigated and found a guy getting undressed in his mud-room entryway. I have it on good authority that guys with jeans around their ankles do not put up a good fight.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow. Family across the street had a guy come by earlier in the week 'selling windows' at 8:00 at night.

    Good to hear these things. I'll know to not be nice and accept a lame excuse that they are selling something...

    @Mauler - why was he getting undressed?

    ReplyDelete