Saturday, February 25, 2012

My last 3 trainings.



I haven't been to good about posting up my workouts because I don't want you guys to get tired of them but I've had a couple people express interest in what I'm doing. So here you go knuckleheads.

Thursday:
Every min. for 15 min. Back Squat x 2 @ 70% of 1 rm
1 max height box jump.

Squat = 235
Box Jump = somewhere around 48" I was at the station and had to jump onto our worthless hamstring machine.

Friday:
Every min on the min. 3 weighted pull ups then max reps power cleans 75-80% of 1 rm.

Weighted pull ups 20lb and 15lb.
Power cleans = 185 I did 5 the first round then it was sets of two or three.

Saturday:
3 rounds with max recovery between each

5 clean and press 165 lbs.
1 half gym length backwards sled drag with 90 lbs.
1 full gym length farmers carry 88 lb kb's.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, thanks for posting these. I ain't no knucklehead either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture will never go away. For those of you that don't know, Chappy and I did 10 rounds of max effort row sprints in 10 minutes. I spent some time puking in the waste basket afterwards, with my buddy Chappy cheering me on. Epic.

    ReplyDelete